Monday, June 2, 2008

And the little lady rolled over!

Maysie is such a sweet pea. I cannot get enough of her. She has the most infectious smile. Piper loves to rub her head and rock her to sleep. Yesterday she rolled over for the first time. She had been so intent on sleeping on her side and tummy and she can now do it on her own. The doctors always said that babies should sleep on their backs, but Miss Maysie is like her dad.....a tummy sleeper. I should have known this since everytime I put her on her tummy for tummy time, she would just fall asleep. She can't lift her head too high, but she can roll over. My sweet little Maysie.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love your blog, you guys! I don't know if I had seen this before--I don't think so. Maysie and Piper are so adorable! And now we're excited to read about all of your family activities! We also can't wait to see you this summer.

Love, Julie, Kevin and Otto