Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Imagine 12 years from now this will be a real car!!

Yesterday was Patriot's Day, so the girls and I took advantage of having the day off by going to New Hampshire. Poor Brian had to work, so it was just me and the ladies going to visit my folks. Mom had gotten a GIANT cupcake and put it on a beautiful cake stand that she had gotten as a wedding gift. She put in 4 candles and put a beautiful butterfly ring on top. Piper was loving it. She opened some amazing gifts, including a beautiful handmade dress and a matching dress for her doll. Maysie even got one too. We ended up at the mall and Maysie picked out new shoes with little "purpril" bows. Piper declined the shoes at the store, as there weren't any with enough sparkle. The best was when they both requested to ride the 75 cent car and I got flashbacks of riding in a giant "blue bomber" with my sister when we were much older. I can think ahead 12 years, and my heart isn't quite ready to envision the girls driving a real car yet. Yikes. Glad that sparkle shoes, purple bows and matching dresses are all we have to think about for now.

No comments: