Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Catching up with Piper

Piper is such a sweet little girl. I cannot believe what an amazing person she is. She LOVES her little sister and making people giggle. She asks me to snuggle with her and loves to be held. She has opened her eyes to so many new foods, loving tufu, egg salad, beans and bacon! At night her and Brian have a routine where he will read her 5 books or tell her stories, in the dark with a flashlight. She loves Ariel and hates witches. However, she watched Snow White and said she wasn't scared. She encourages Maysie to use the potty and reminds me to give her a jellybean if she is successful! Piper runs and jumps on me every day when I pick her up at school, screaming "Mommy". It melts my heart.

1 comment:

not happy with google said...

because your kiddo is super awesome:)