Friday, December 19, 2008

Piper Day


Lunch with Mommy
Originally uploaded by Hendu Family
I took last Thursday off of work and spent the day with Piper. I really don't spend much time with her one on one anymore and I love her company. We brought Maysie to school in the morning and then our first stop was for a very special treat for Piper, a pink frosted donut. Piper is in love with pink. Really........pink is the most amazing thing in her life right now. That and Maysie that is. We went shopping for a gift for Maysie and she got distracted by a pink tutu. It was love at first site. She put it on over her clothes and has worn it pretty much ever since. We went to lunch and she had a giant bowl of noodle soup and at about 1pm, she said that she missed Maysie and wanted to go see her. What a sweet sister she is. We napped......(me too!) and then went to get Maysie. I really loved my special day.

No comments: