Friday, October 17, 2008

Making my day





Being a mom is tough work. Maysie is going through a point in her life where she doesn't like to be let out of my site, or rather she only likes to be held by me. This makes things difficult when I need to do things.......like pee or drive, as I can't hold her on my lap for either things. But, I love her! I remind myself that she is going through a phase, as I really can't hold her forever. It would be weird if I had to hold her at her prom as she danced with her date........The reason for the picture above is something that made my day today. It felt like a long week and it's always nice to get some regular snail mail in the mailbox. I got a little package from my sweet big sister, that included the nicest card ever and a beautiful bracelet. So thanks KATIE!!!! You made my day..........

No comments: